Friday, April 4, 2008

Blog Update

I have another blog that deals more with my shopping and fashion obsessions. I want to update and improve it to hopefully bolster readership. I've been thinking a lot about it these past few days and I've realized that the only way to do it is:

1.) to get better blogging equipment (i.e. better and newer laptop - think Mac Air, better camera, etc.)
2.) more time to blog - which is literally unachievable since:
     a.) I work full-time
     b.) I'm starting a business venture
     c.) I go to school part-time
3.) improve my writing - the only thing on this list that I can actually work on

On the other hand, I really don't know if it's even worth going through all this trouble since I don't get paid for writing a blog...I'm just doing it for kicks. Do I see my blog as an income producer in the future? Not so much. I do want to incorporate it in my business venture but that still remains to be seen. For now, I think I'll keep it as it is. I'll continue to update it any chance I get but the overhaul might not be for a while.

**Me and my damn lists...

No comments: