Thursday, November 20, 2008

Today's Horoscope Disected

"An exciting new opportunity will be coming your way, today -- but you are going to have meet it halfway, and the journey could be a strange one. You've usually done a lot of planning before making any big moves, but there will be no time for that today! What you need is flexibility, spontaneity, and a whole lot of bravado! You'll be required to put on a bit of a performance, although it will be a role you were born to play. You'll have a blast fooling someone in good fun."

An exciting new opportunity will be coming your way - that's for sure. It was so exciting that I got a high from it all day long.

You've usually done a lot of planning before making any big moves, but there will be no time for that today! - JJ and I did A LOT of planning but we didn't do it today because there really wasn't much time. We did strategize the night before. HAHAHA...

What you need is flexibility, spontaneity, and a whole lot of bravado! - Yes, yes and yes. Although I think I substituted JJ for the bravado part...LMAO

You'll be required to put on a bit of a performance, although it will be a role you were born to play. You'll have a blast fooling someone in good fun. - I think I did a solid performance although I did slip a bit but I don't think they noticed...HAHAHA


I know this doesn't really make a lot of sense to a lot of people but I though it's pretty funny and slightly accurate. JJ will agree and will probably shed light on this topic sometime next week so stay tuned!

3 comments:

Purse Addict said...

Yesterday will go down as one of our greatest victories EVER!!!! I still can't get over how much ass we kicked...

MadsaboutU said...

I must say, it was a victory for me as well!YAY. Thanks again DB. I take it you guys were in heaven when you were there and I will be too when I get to have the fruits of your labor. LOL.

cheeky_deb said...

YEAH...we kick us!!! woo hoo!!!