Monday, September 6, 2010

I've been lagging on posts.  It's not intentional but sometimes life gets in the way.  Sometimes I have more time to just write but I also get lazy.

I've temporarily locked this blog so I'm the only reader. Why?  Not sure.  I wanted to write more personal stuff but then I guess I can always just write  stuff and save it on My Book.  Hmmmm, other reasons?  Again, not sure.  I'm sure I'll figure out why soon.

What is there to write about anyway?  I guess I could start with life in NYC since I just moved.  Or I can also write about life as a student since I recently went back to school.  With a vast gamut of topics to write about, why am I at a loss for words?  I go through this every once in a while - a cycle of mental block when it comes to posting on my blog(s).  Everything on the web seems so redundant these days that I don't want to waste web space for even more redundancy.  Maybe I'm just going through a writing "rut" which is even worse since I'm back in school and I need to write.  Maybe I need to stop watching TV coz it's rotting my brain, hehe.  There's a whole lot of "maybes" and the only thing that can be done about it is to just go back into writing as if I never stopped.  I guess we'll see what happens.

No comments: