Monday, March 31, 2014
- It seems like the secret to being a successful blogger is to make time to blog. I guess that's the secret to success - making time to do whatever you love.
- The secret to passing the boards? Not procrastinating. Which I am currently doing. Watching True Detective on HBO. Kiddies, don't try this at home
- I'm having Costa Rica withdrawals.
- Costa Rica got me thinking about my life. Will I be able to give up all material urges and live a simple life and be relatively stress-free. It's pretty tempting but it's also a hard task especially since we (Americans) have been raised to go for the gold, the American Dream, whatever that means.
- Working on a new project. But first, let me pass my boards.
xoxo Happy Monday!