Friday, January 2, 2015

Bye 2014, Hello 2015

I saw this post on Instagram so I thought I'd post it here.  I did mention that I like lists.

Looking back at 2014:
My favorite experience: trip to Croatia and Istanbul
My biggest accomplishment: graduating with a Master's from Columbia University. Yay me!
My favorite place to visit: Costa Rica.  I loved Croatia but I think Costa Rica stole my heart.
The best meal is: one shared with family and friends.
If I have a free day, I like to: run errands because unlike before, I only get two free days a week.
My favorite book: Unfortunately, I didn't really read much this year.
My favorite movie: I didn't see a lot of movies this year either but Guardians of the Galaxy was fun.

Looking ahead to 2015:
I want to continue to work out at least 3 times a week.
I want to try to eat healthier (less processed food), do yoga once a week
I want to stop being too cynical.
I'd like to visit these places: Thailand, Peru, Paris....too many to list
My goals for this year: grow some more balls (esp at work), work on strengthening my left arm

And because it's the start of the year, we should all start with a blank slate.  Or a blank space per Taylor Swift.  Happy New Year!!  xoxo


No comments: