Friday, May 18, 2012

12.10

I've been sick for the past month and a half.  I figured out that the culprit is not just cooties at work (I work with kid's with respiratory issues), it's my lifestyle -- takeout and fast food + night shift + no exercise = one f'd up immune system.  I'm sorry body. I promise I'll be restoring you to your full glory soon. 

On the other hand, I just realized today that one of my childhood dreams actually came true.  When I was little (like maybe 3rd grade little), I always wanted to go to an Ivy League university.  I didn't really remember it until today when my train stopped at the Columbia University stop.  I actually realized one of my childhood dreams by graduating from Columbia University (I'm still in school for my masters).  How amazing is that?  I feel extremely blessed to be able to say that so people, never let go of your dreams.  You never know where life will lead you.  xoxo


No comments: