Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year, New Post

I'm feeling a little under the weather.  Not sick, just tired.  I can not wait to go on vacation.  Nineteen more days til I hit the beaches and feel the hot sun in my face.

Anyway, it's a new year and as much as I would like to reflect on last year's resolutions, I can't.  My other blog has vanished into the netherworld and I didn't really jot anything down on paper.  I think it went something like: work out more, spend less and live healthier.  That's my best guess since it seems to be a theme with me. 

How did I do? Let's see, I did work out more, I probably did NOT spend less and I think I am a smidge healthier.  This year, I might just have to stick with the same three "resolutions".  You know what they say, if at first you don't succeed, try and try again.  LOL.

This year, I also have packed schedule.  Between school, clinicals and work, I may not have a social life.  Kind of a bummer but even more depressing is the lack of sleep that I see on the horizon.  For those who know me, I kind of like sleeping.  I guess I'll have to deal. 

Things to look forward to this year:
1. Finishing school.  I'm done in December, YAY!
2. Vacations!  More yay!  First one coming up in 19 days (I know I already mentioned that) - Jamaica, I'm coming for you.  After the Spring semester, Philippines + Hong Kong, here I come!  My day just got better thinking about these two vacations.
3. Health and happiness - trying be healthier so I will be trying to eat clean and incorporating more juices and green smoothies into my diet.  This, of course, is also beneficial to my goal of having a beach ready body for my upcoming beach vacations.
4. Love?  HAHAHHAHAH, oh who am I kidding???


Hope everyone has a great start to 2013!!  What are you looking forward to this year?  xoxo

No comments: