Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The Nerve of Some People

I don't understand how simple concepts like decency and consideration escape some people.

This guy, AK, broke my heart (relatively speaking) about a year ago. Then about a month or two ago he gets into a fight with his parents and asks to move in with me because his new girlfriend lives too far. Um, excuse me...are you f*n serious?!!?

To top things off, he's throwing a big 3-0 birthday bash at his new girlfriend's apartment and he asks ME to shop for the party booze with him! He-llo?!?! What the f* is wrong with you?

Is it just me or is he being totally inconsiderate? Needless to say, I'm f*n pissed. Not because I still like him or anything (because trust me, I don't). I just don't understand how someone can be so inconsiderate. But in retrospect, he always was just a tad bit inconsiderate. I guess I didn't notice it then.

Ugh, why must I be surrounded by lame boys?

1 comment:

MadsaboutU said...

that baby is freaky. AK is freakier. lol