Thursday, February 26, 2009

WTF...New Top Chef

Are you freakin' kidding me? Like, seriously?!?!?! Come f*n on! Really?!?!?

I'm still astounded, dumbfounded and what have you that Hosea won Top Chef. I don't think I'm alone in thinking that he shouldn't have been part of the final three and winning? Come f*n on!!!!!

Ugh, I was so disgusted that I actually deleted my recording before it was even over. Hosea? Seriously? Whatever...

And Carla, WTH were you thinking listening to Casey? She blanked out on her own final episode and you're gonna listen to her? OMG. Worst finale ever.

2 comments:

MadsaboutU said...

I hear you. I was so upset about this too. I seriously did not think he was good enough to win. I kept hoping it was just a big joke. Urgh.

cheeky_deb said...

I KNOW. I didn't even finish the show. I deleted it right away. UGH. I hate Hosea. ANd freakin' Carla....wth was she doing listening to Casey the other loser? UGH.