Saturday, June 6, 2015

It's nice to be home

I recently moved back to Los Angeles after 5 years in New York City.  I've got to say it's been nice.  I haven't really done much except workout and go to job interviews.  Seriously loving funemployment at the moment but I know this can't last much longer.  There are still bills to be paid and money to be made!

Speaking of funemployment, I actually get to have this time to get to know the LA studios that participate in ClassPass.  So far I've been to 5 different studios and they were all ok.  I actually signed up for an unlimited month for one of those studios (more on this later).  If you don't know me (and most of you don't), I'm a stickler about my workout schedule.  Not only does it have to be coordinated with my work and play time (I don't like to workout in the weekends), all the classes that I take have to make sense together for what I am trying to achieve (upper body strength and a toned physique). So far, I am still trying to piece that schedule together by exploring different studios in the city.  I haven't been back that long (less than 3 weeks) and I still have a lot of studios to try.  Hopefully, I'll find ones that I like that work with my schedule.  Until then, I'll be hopping from one place to the next.

How do you figure out your workout schedule?  xoxo

No comments: