Sunday, August 2, 2009

In a State of Neglect...

What a sorry state this blog (and the other) has been in... my apologies.

Summer school has taken all of my time and now that it's finally over, I have all the time in the world to blog. Haha, not quite. I've got a couple writing "projects" that I need to get going and I'm also leaving for a 2-week trip in about 11 days (so excited).

In the meantime, some updates:

1.) Applications and admission essays are due soon. Personal deadline: Labor day.

2.) I'm moving to another apartment in the same complex. Less closet space, BOO!

3.) Johns Hopkins open house is on Sept. 12th. Still contemplating on whether I should go or not.

4.) I have a few blog posts that I've been contemplating on writing but I'm waiting for the arrival of my new computer before I start on them. Typing on this little one can be quite a b*tch!

5.) I'm still trying to find the motivation to work out. I need to condition myself for the possibility of climbing Mt. Fuji. I have 11 days to get ready (on top of everything else).

6.) I bought a few books today (which means my pile of unread books just got larger). A couple of them are for research purposes. One is going back because I already have it (ooops) and one looks quite promising...it's called: Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. I think I have to reread the original before I start that one. :)


Note: Is it just me or do I seem to pile on too much on my plate? No wonder I never get anything done, lol. I hardly know where to begin!

No comments: