1. Still unemployed. My last interview was back in August. Well, there was a phone interview last month and I guess that counts. I have a few people to email and follow-up with next week so hopefully it leads to something.
2. EV is moving back to LA to help take care of his grandma. I hope he comes back. NYC is so much more fun when he's around. He also makes TV watching more fun with our endless commentary - we don't actually watch TV. We just have it on in the background while we're on our computers and comment on what we hear. It's quite fun.
3. Haven't bought shoes in a while. I'm contemplating selling off the pairs I still haven't worn. Problem is, they're in storage in LA. I still need to figure this one out.
4. Book ideas abound. Now I just need to buckle down and actually start writing. I've put it off for so long. Once I start writing, it makes the book real and that scares me.
5. My mom and brother are visiting for a weekend early next month. I'm trying to figure out where I'm going to take them (best part).