Tuesday, November 1, 2011

11.30

Since it is All Saint's Day today, I'd like to dedicate today's blog post to Saint Therese of Lisieux.

I pray this prayer to St. Therese almost every night:

O Little Flower of Jesus, you have shown yourself so powerful in your intercession, so tender and compassionate toward those who honor you and invoke you in suffering and distress, that I kneel at your feet with perfect confidence and beseech you most humbly and earnestly to take me under your protection in my present necessity and to obtain for me this favor I ask (mention your request). Recommend my request to Mary, the merciful Queen of Heaven, that she may plead my cause with you before the throne of Jesus, her divine Son. Cease not to intercede for me until my request is granted.
St. Theresa of the Child Jesus, pray for us. Amen.

May St. Therese bless you and grant your intentions!  Happy All Saints Day!

No comments: