Friday, October 14, 2011

11.29

I hate liars.  I think I made that clear in the prior post.  Well, UPS lies.  They are liars!  And I hate them.  I was expecting a delivery today and when I checked the status around 1pm, I see this:


Why is this a lie?  I was at home.  In fact, just 8 minutes prior to said attempt, I signed for a different UPS package:


I know I'm not the only one who has this problem with all these carriers.  I don't know why their drivers are too lazy to actually check if someone is home because honey, I was f*n home.

Update No. 1:  Apparently, the driver attempted delivery to a different apartment.  No wonder I wasn't "home".  Sillyheads.

Update No. 2:  Why am I being punished for other people's ineptitude???  After calling UPS again to make sure my package is being redelivered TODAY and being reassured that is was, I get this:


Monday.  I get my f*n package on Monday.  Thanks a whole lot for NOTHING UPS.  Assholes.  I am beyond pissed right now.  I hope UPS goes bankrupt.

No comments: