Tuesday, October 4, 2011

11.24

I'M GETTING A JOB SOON.

I AM JOB.

JOB WANTED.

Experts say that the first step to accomplishing a goal is to write it down.  So, how many times do I write it before it actually happens?

When I first graduated from undergrad, the economy was not in the best shape but it wasn't bad.  It took me about 2 months to get a job.  I think I interviewed at about 3-4 places and got 2 offers.  This time around, the economy is in the shithole and once again, I am looking for a job....in a completely different field. 

It's only been about 5 weeks since I first started looking but why am I feeling so panicked?  I mean, I kinda know why.  One, everyone else around me seems to be getting a job.  Two, the last time I was looking for a job, I was also living at home.  Stressful times, my friends, stressful.

But then again, it's only a matter of time until I get THAT job - you know, the one everyone wishes they had and the one they wished they waited for.  And it's gonna be at a kick-ass hospital (HSS or Cornell).  And I am going to shine.  Wait and see.  It's only a matter of time.

No comments: